By James L. Bildner
A visible Cruising advisor to the Maine Coast takes the guesswork out of navigating Maine’s tricky, reef-strewn waters, making sure that your subsequent voyage via this coastal paradise can be picture-perfect.
Inside you can find greater than a hundred and eighty full-color aerial pictures that supply "by-the-picture” navigational tips for Maine’s valuable harbors, tough passages, and hidden techniques. writer James Bildner has further chart segments and suggested direction traces to those low-altitude photographs, providing you with a special, at-a-glance consultant to crusing round Maine. It’s like cruising with a masthead lookout to indicate the way.
• textual content descriptions of zone with piloting instructions
• categorized procedure lines
• Low-angled pictures with key navigation aides labeled
• Chart segments from excessive solution NOAA charts
Read Online or Download A Visual Cruising Guide to the Maine Coast PDF
Similar water sports books
Each 4 years the summer season Olympic video games seize the world’s recognition. Over 10,000 athletes from greater than 2 hundred nations assemble to turn out they're the easiest of their activities. From the 1st pageant held in 1896 to the 2012 London Olympics, the video games have hosted a few of swimming’s maximum victories and hardest defeats.
"Don't even think about deciding to buy a ship till you may have learn this ebook" Tom Cunliffe (legendary sailor and writer of the whole Yachtmaster). the concept you should be wealthy to go back and forth the area by yourself yacht is so common that it is going principally unquestioned. the ever present pictures of wealthy males on super-yachts sipping Martinis basically aid cement this photo.
Yachtmaster for Sail and gear is a massive reference publication that has proved valuable for the various sailors following the RYA Coastal Skipper/Yachtmaster Offshore direction. This hugely revered and refreshingly useful research advisor covers the full syllabus intimately, all illustrated with color photos, charts and labored examples all through.
Dans les années 60, Thierry Dalberto fait du bateau-stop sur los angeles Côte d'Azur. Bernard Moitessier entame sa première croisière à bord de Joshua. Le jeune homme découvre l'univers de l. a. mer, de l. a. navigation à voile sous los angeles houlette de l'immense navigateur. Une escale dans l. a. baie de Girolata, en Corse va changer sa vie.
- DS Performance - Strength & Conditioning Training Program for Swimming, Speed, Advanced
- Simply Sailing: A Different Approach to a Life of Adventure
- Paddling Pennsylvania: A Guide to 50 of the State's Greatest Paddling Adventures (Paddling Series)
- The Voyager's Handbook: The Essential Guide to Blue Water Cruising
- Lerne Kitesurfen schneller AUFFRISCHUNGSKURS: Kitesurfen einfach gemacht (German Edition)
- BLADES vol.4［雑誌］ (Japanese Edition)
Extra resources for A Visual Cruising Guide to the Maine Coast