By Tricia Aanderud,Rob Collum,Ryan Kumpfmiller
SAS visible Analytics instantly highlights key relationships, outliers, clusters, traits and extra. those talents will consultant you to serious insights that encourage motion out of your info. With this ebook, you'll develop into knowledgeable utilizing SAS visible Analytics to offer facts and leads to customizable, powerful visualizations, in addition to guided analyses via auto-charting. With interactive dashboards, charts, and stories, you'll create visualizations which show transparent and actionable insights for any dimension and kind of information.
This ebook mostly specializes in the model of SAS visible Analytics on SAS 9.4, even though it is out there on either 9.4 and SAS Viya systems. each one model is taken into account the newest unlock, with next releases deliberate to proceed on each one platform; therefore, the Viya model works equally to the 9.4 model and may glance regularly occurring. This booklet covers new beneficial properties of every and demanding transformations among the 2.
With this publication, you'll find out how to:
- construct your first document utilizing the SAS visible Analytics dressmaker
- arrange a dashboard and be certain the simplest format
- successfully use geo-spatial gadgets so as to add place analytics to reports
- comprehend and use the weather of knowledge visualizations
- arrange and cargo your info with the SAS visible Analytics information Builder
- study facts with a number of suggestions, together with forecasting, observe clouds, warmth maps, correlation matrix, and more
- comprehend management actions to maintain SAS visible Analytics buzzing along
- Optimize your surroundings for issues equivalent to scalability, availability, and potency among parts of your SAS software program deployment and knowledge providers
Read or Download An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data PDF
Best mathematical & statistical books
This finished source presents on-the-job education for statistical programmers who use SAS within the pharmaceutical industryThis one-stop source bargains an entire evaluate of what access- to intermediate-level statistical programmers want to know that allows you to support with the research and reporting of scientific trial information within the pharmaceutical undefined.
The second one Bayesian younger Statisticians assembly (BAYSM 2014) and the learn offered the following facilitate connections between researchers utilizing Bayesian data by way of supplying a discussion board for the improvement and trade of principles. WU Vienna college of industrial and Economics hosted BAYSM 2014 from September 18th to the nineteenth.
This publication presents a contemporary introductory instructional on really expert methodological and utilized features of spatial and temporal modeling. The components coated contain a number subject matters which mirror the range of this area of analysis throughout a few quantitative disciplines. for example, the 1st bankruptcy offers with non-parametric Bayesian inference through a lately constructed framework often called kernel suggest embedding which has had an important impression in computer studying disciplines.
The papers during this quantity characterize the main well timed and complex contributions to the 2014 Joint utilized facts Symposium of the overseas chinese language Statistical organization (ICSA) and the Korean overseas Statistical Society (KISS), held in Portland, Oregon. The contributions conceal new advancements in statistical modeling and scientific study: together with version improvement, version checking, and cutting edge scientific trial layout and research.
- Introduction to Data Science: A Python Approach to Concepts, Techniques and Applications (Undergraduate Topics in Computer Science)
- Grundlagen der Datenanalyse mit R: Eine anwendungsorientierte Einführung (Statistik und ihre Anwendungen) (German Edition)
- MATLAB Symbolic Algebra and Calculus Tools
- R for Marketing Research and Analytics (Use R!)
Additional info for An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data