By Linda Graham MFT,Rick Hanson
Read Online or Download Bouncing Back: Rewiring Your Brain for Maximum Resilience and Well-Being PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
Reminiscence: Neuropsychological, Imaging and Psychopharmacological views studies seriously the influence of modern neuropsychological and organic discoveries on our figuring out of human reminiscence and its pathology. Too frequently, insights from medical, neurological and psychopharmacological fields have remained remoted and at the same time unintelligible.
Regardless of every thing that has been written in regards to the mind, a in all probability serious a part of this important organ has been overlooked—until now. the opposite mind examines the growing to be value of glia, which make up nearly eighty five percentage of the cells within the mind, and the function they play in how the mind capabilities, malfunctions, and heals itself.
Earlier than Steven Pinker wrote bestsellers on language and human nature, he wrote a number of technical monographs on language acquisition that experience turn into classics in cognitive technology. Learnability and Cognition, first released in 1989, introduced jointly mammoth issues: how do youngsters examine their mom tongue, and the way does the brain symbolize simple different types of that means similar to house, time, causality, company, and objectives?
Primitive reflexes play a huge position within the improvement of the neurological process in all facets of our cognition, habit, and flow. They impact our caliber of lifestyles, make sure our capability, or even our happiness. for kids with disabilities, a gaggle of unintegrated or undeveloped reflexes cannot simply have an effect on their skill to benefit but in addition play a wide half in different neurological stipulations, equivalent to autism and cerebral palsy.
- Effective Learning after Acquired Brain Injury: A practical guide to support adults with neurological conditions
- Biology of Depressive Disorders. Part A: A Systems Perspective: Systems Perspective Pt. A (The Depressive Illness Series)
- Brain-Based Parenting: The Neuroscience of Caregiving for Healthy Attachment (Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology)
- Computational Models of Cognitive Processes: 21 (Progress in Neural Processing)
- Classic Cases in Neuropsychology (Brain, Behaviour and Cognition)
- Principles of Neuropsychological Rehabilitation
Extra resources for Bouncing Back: Rewiring Your Brain for Maximum Resilience and Well-Being